We collect your information:
• When you visit any of our websites or portals.
• When you engage with us on social media.
• When you contact us with queries or complaints, or to report a problem with our website.
• When you ask one of our partners to email you information about a product or service.
• When you comment on or review our services.
• When you fill in any forms.
• When you permit a third party to share with us the information they hold about you.
• We collect data from publicly-available sources (such as Companies House) where the information is made public as a matter of law.
We will collect and process the following information about you:
• Information you give us. This may include your name, gender, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial, personal description and photograph.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
• Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share that data internally and combine it with data collected on this website.
The type of information that we collect is limited to that which is necessary.
• To Deal with your Enquiries
For online or telephone enquiries, we will generally require basic information such as your name and contact details in order to be able to deal with your enquiry.
• Training and Quality Purposes
Telephone calls made to certain telephone numbers within the Global Group may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
• Website Registration
To register online to receive, for example, email alerts or access to certain documentation, we will require certain basic information from you together with confirmation of the alerts or documentation that you wish to receive.
• Business Purposes
When you enter into a business relationship with us, the information that we will require will be of a more detailed nature and may include your business address and contact details.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you;
• to notify you about changes to our services;
• to ensure our website content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about services that may interest you or them.
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised (e.g. by aggregating it with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for business planning).
You have the right to request:
• Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
• The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
• That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels)
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter.
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in terms of how we use your personal data and your rights in relation to such personal data. If you have any questions or wish to make a complaint, please contact directly with our Director Operations/Certifications: